What's that you say? You've never heard of the phrases in the above video? Here's what they mean.
- Tough tomatoes: “tough luck.”
- Hotdish: a Hotdish is what someone in Minnesota might call a casserole.
- Schnookered: drunk
- Pasties: In the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, they are delicious meat pies.
- Pop: fizzy drink.
- Bubbler: water fountain.
- Duck, duck, gray duck: duck, duck, goose in Minnesota.
- Uff da: a way of expressing sensory overload.
Sometimes, it's better hearing me in a British accent. Subscribe to me on YouTube.